Poppy's Jingles

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy New Year!

After a busy 3 weeks of NZ summer filled with BBQs, drinking, eating, luging, fishing, driving, sailing, sand dune boarding, boogie boarding, swimming and laughter I feel I need another holiday!

Going home for 3 weeks over Christmas was fabulous! I had such a good time being a tourist in my own country. I caught up with most people (Mac, Mel, Moo, Jane, Karen, Michelle, Shirley, Caro, Andrew, Jo, Cisca, Ashmit, Jazmin, Betty & Victoria).

Tom came over and joined me, so he got to see a bit more of NZ that he hadn’t seen before, and meet some more of my friends.

Below are a few photo highlights from my NZ trip.

On the ferry over to Devonport

The first of many BBQs at Lake Rotoiti

Bay of Islands

Sailing on 'She's a Lady' in the Bay of Islands

Sand dune boarding

Cape Reinga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home