Poppy's Jingles

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Life in Cherry Hinton

A little while ago Tom went to get his haircut... this is what he emailed me:

'Just been to have my hair cut.
She'd finished (yes I look lovely)
Anywho Guy walks in (ill fitting suit ~ 30)
[to staff] "Alright, is Gianni in?"
[Girl who cuts hair ~21] "Alwight Johnny, don't yeeew look smart"
Guy [grips lapels, shrugs] "Yeah, I'm a business man now"
Girl [giggle] "Yeah, Gianni's out and about somewhere, what cha got?"
Guy "Got some great Rolex's, proper cheap 'n all"
Girl "Really? Nice are they"
Guy "Yeah, top of the line"
Girl "Urrrr I think Gianni bought a new 'un last week"
Guy "Shame coz these are real nice ones"
Girl "Bring some by later and he'll be back"
Guy "Alwight darlin'"
I was still chuckling when I paid'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home